314 Smith Street
Punters Palace (post 1995 - present)
Albion Hotel (1874/75 - 1989); Albion Inn (c.1990 - c.1995)
Part C, p. 569, p. 586
Volume 3, Appendix B, individually listed under precinct
Individually significant within HO333
Kearney 1855: N ; Hodgkinson 1858: N ; MMBW: Detail Plan 1196, 1900
On a corner site with a notable richly-decorated design including decorative use of grapes and vine leaves, the hotel was built for Patrick Coyle who had previously owned a house on the site. The first licensee was Patrick Devern.