367] Victoria Street, east of Flockhart Street (then called Brick Lane)
Brickmakers Arms Hotel (1853 - 1867)
Part C, p. 655
Volume 2, Building Citations, Part II, pp. 381-382
Kearney 1855: Y ; Hodgkinson 1858: Y ; MMBW: N/A
The name refers to the early Collingwood brickmaking industry which was based around Flockhart Street. This was a brick hotel with eight rooms (Rate Book 1864 and 1865).