The following links provide the routes, background notes and photos with the most recent walk shown first.
- Abbotsford Heritage (2019)
- 2019 Walk Detailed Notes (Coming Soon)
- Flickr Photos of the Abbotsford Heritage 2019 Walk
- Queens Parade, Clifton Hill (2018)
- Johnston, Smith, Otter, Bedford and Perry Streets (2017)
- Southwest Abbotsford (2016)
- Clifton Hill (2015)
- The Collingwood Slope (2014)
- Alexandra Parade Walk (2013)
- From Skipping Girl to Abbotsford Cool (2012)
- Gold Street Precinct (2011)
- Yarra River Walk (2010)
Clement Hodgkinson, Naturalist and Landscape Gardener
At our 2009 AGM our guest speaker, Georgina Whitehead, delivered a very interesting talk on Clement Hodgkinson.
Georgina Whitehead is a landscape architect and is the author of Civilising the city: a history of Melbourne’s parks and gardens. Clement Hodgkinson rose to prominence in
Clement Hodgkinson Talk ( 154kb pdf file)
Footnotes and references are not included, but if you want to follow these up, click on the link to Georgina’s thesis.